Sunday, July 22, 2012

snips of summer


I know I don't update this blog as much as I should (mostly because I post every day on this one) but times are a'changing around here.

New jobs, new ideas and new endeavors propel us forward. I'll be the first to say I detest "change" but right now as I watch everyone move on to bigger things, I am sort of awaiting my time to move too. I suppose this is symptomatic of all post-graduates.

In the meantime my camera makes me happy - not only that but being behind the lens and shooting photos that are seemingly meaningless when we go through our todays and tomorrows. I love these little snips of the summer.

11 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures - perfect synopsis of summer through photographs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, i'm the same as you. totally hate change. but i'm kind of welcoming it at the moment. adore all these little snippets!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are amazing.
    Totally capture the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the last nautical rope picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photos... I'm off to check the other blog too!
    I also wish I could time travel back to some of those awesome hollywood era's... Oh Fred!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such summery pictures! They remind me of exactly why I love summer as much as I do. The one of the lights and the one of the flowers in the mason jar, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for visiting and following my blog. I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like you've had an amazing summer! i'm so bummed it's coming to an end :(
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete